At WHY Electrical, we are incredibly passionate about Industrial Electrical and enjoy the challenge, interesting scope of works and variation that it brings. We pride ourselves on producing neat and tidy work in a safe and timely manner.
We have over 15 years experience of performing Industrial Electrical work in highly toxic and explosive environments involving cyanide, chlorine, petrolchemicals, peroxide, PVA paint, ethylene and polyethelene plants.
WHY Electrical are Specialists in:
- High speed Industrial machine maintenance, installations and modifications
- Shutdown, commissioning, preventive and scheduled maintenance and break down work
- MCC Substations
- Relay logic and control circuits
- PLC fault finding and programming
- Hydraulic equipment including solenoids, valves, pressure switches, hydraulic cylinders and control systems